As a testament to its purity, our jewellery proudly bears the renowned '925' stamp, guaranteeing that the silver is 92.5 percent pure, with the remaining 7.5 percent expertly infused with copper or other complementary metals. This harmonious blend not only enhances the strength of the silver but also preserves its longevity, as silver in its pure form is inherently delicate.
While the passage of time may bring a touch of tarnish to your cherished silver jewellery, fear not, for we have the key to restoring its radiance. Tarnish is a natural by-product resulting from the interaction between the additional metals in the silver and elements such as moisture and Sulphur present in the air. High humidity, air pollution, and even everyday products can expedite this process. However, with our guidance, maintaining the brilliance of your silver and the glistening allure of cubic zirconia is an effortless endeavor.
So how do you keep your silver and CZ jewellery in the same sparkly, shiny condition it arrived in? Here are some tips…
- Unveiling the Sparkle: Every 2 to 3 months, pamper your jewellery by gently cleansing it with a soft brush. An old toothbrush, reminiscent of childhood, serves as the perfect companion. Create a mild soapy solution using a gentle washing up liquid or baby soap, and delicately brush away any accumulated dirt. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then pat dry with a soft, clean cloth. For intricate areas, a cotton bud works wonders, ensuring no nook or cranny is left unattended.
- The Silver Lining: Should tarnish find its way onto your silver, worry not. Employ a silver polishing cloth, or even a clean microfiber cloth, and restore its luster with a simple back-and-forth motion. Avoid the use of paper towels or tissue, as their fibers can inadvertently scratch the silver's surface.
- Preserving Perfection: Your cherished jewellery deserves an ideal home. Safeguard it within a cool, dark, and moisture-free environment, such as an airtight jewellery box. Alternatively, opt for small bags made of either plastic or soft materials like felt. Ensure these bags are securely closed, thwarting the intrusion of air, sunlight and moisture. .
- Harmonious Solitude: Prevent your precious pieces from engaging in unwanted encounters. Keep them separate to avoid any scratching or entangling mishaps. Bid farewell to the frustrating untangling of necklaces, as each jewellery item embraces its own personal space.
- Allies Against Tarnish: Here's a valuable secret. Introduce a piece of chalk or one of those silica bags that often accompany new shoes or bags to your jewellery's house. These trustworthy companions will eagerly absorb moisture and effectively shield against tarnish, preserving your treasures in impeccable condition.
- Proactive Precautions: Embrace a few habits that will ensure your jewellery remains resplendent throughout the ages. Always don your jewellery last when preparing for the day, as common beauty products like makeup, hairspray, perfume, and lotions may contain chemicals that can react with silver. Swimming or showering while wearing your jewellery should be avoided, as chlorine and water can tarnish silver and dull the sparkle of cubic zirconia. If you find yourself unable to resist the allure of water, remember to rinse your jewellery with lukewarm water afterward and diligently dry it.
- Beware the Perils: Certain activities may jeopardize the pristine beauty of your treasures. While engaging in gardening, housework, or strenuous exercise, it's best to remove your jewellery, protecting them from potential damage. These activities expose your jewellery to hard objects that could leave unsightly scratches or introduce chemicals found in cleaning fluids that may react unfavorably with the silver and gemstones. Even in the culinary realm, caution should be exercised. Prior to cooking or baking, we recommend removing rings and bracelets to prevent the trapping of food particles, which can harbor unwanted bacteria. Foods containing sulfur, such as eggs, fish, and onions, can also accelerate tarnishing. And now, for our final piece of advice,
- pinnacle of wisdom: Wear your cherished jewellery often. Embrace the beauty and elegance it bestows upon you, for the natural oils present in your skin act as a shield against tarnish, keeping your precious adornments gleaming and resplendent.
With these invaluable insights and expert care, your jewellery will continue to radiate with timeless allure. Indulge in the luxury of our sterling silver creations, enhanced by the captivating sparkle of cubic zirconia. Let our craftsmanship and your devotion intertwine, creating a lasting testament to your unique style and refined taste.
Elevate your elegance, embrace the brilliance, and adorn yourself with the embodiment of exquisite craftsmanship. Our collection awaits you, ready to accompany you on your journey through life's most cherished moments.